Over time, our faces lose fat that is essential for volume and that plump, youthful look. Dermal fillers aid in the rejuvenation process by restoring volume, helping to erase wrinkles, and giving the face a more youthful appearance! Dermal fillers can plump thin lips, increase facial contour, and soften creases and wrinkles!
Are you looking for a way to restore volume and fullness to your face? If so, you may be interested in dermal fillers. At Amy Wildmon Aesthetics, we are proud to offer a wide variety of treatment options that can give you the appearance you are looking for. We understand that you might be concerned about the appearance of your face, particularly as you get older. If you want to look and feel younger, dermal fillers can be beneficial.
Learn more about the dermal fillers provided by Amy Wildmon Aesthetics, and reach out to us to make an appointment. It would be our pleasure to assist you.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
The goal of dermal fillers is to diminish facial lines. Dermal fillers can restore volume and fullness to your face, helping you reduce some of the lines that might have frustrated you in the past.
When you get older, your face can lose some of its subcutaneous fat. Then, the facial muscles begin to work more closely to the surface of the skin, making lines on your face more apparent. Furthermore, the skin on your face can stretch out a bit more, making the loss of facial volume more apparent.
Several factors will influence the rate at which your face loses its volume. These factors include sun exposure, genetics, and your overall lifestyle. Regardless, dermal fillers can help you address these issues.
What Can Dermal Fillers Do?
Dermal fillers can help you address a wide variety of issues. At Amy Wildmon Aesthetics, we will customize your treatment options to meet your needs. Some of the ways dermal fillers might help you include:
- You can restore volume to your lips if they are looking a bit thin.
- We can enhance the contours of your face if they look a bit shallow.
- We can use dermal fillers to soften wrinkles and creases on your face.
- If you have recessed scars, we can use dermal fillers to improve your appearance.
- If you have contour deformities or issues with your face, we may be able to use dermal fillers to help you address them.
- If you have shadows in your lower eyelids, we can use dermal fillers to help you.
We have a tremendous amount of experience using dermal fillers, and we can use them to restore the appearance of your face. Count on the team from Amy Wildmon Aesthetics to help you.
What Are the Benefits of Dermal Fillers?
There are several significant benefits of using dermal fillers to help you improve the appearance of your face. Some of the top benefits include:
- Improve Collagen and Elastin: One of the top benefits of using dermal fillers is that it can encourage the production of collagen and elastin. When you get older, your body does not produce as much collagen and elastin. The main ingredient in dermal fillers, hyaluronic acid, has been shown to increase collagen and elastin levels under the skin.
- Fast Results: We understand that you want to get results as quickly as possible. Dermal fillers work very quickly. Typically, you can see results in as little as one to two weeks after the treatment is done.
- Look Natural: The results of dermal fillers are also natural-looking. When compared to other treatment options that only address superficial wrinkles, dermal fillers simply look better. Dermal fillers can plump up your skin and elevate your jawline, which can make your face look much younger.
- A Versatile Treatment Option: Dermal fillers are also a very versatile treatment option. They can treat a wide variety of issues, and you can combine dermal fillers with other treatments. For example, you can combine dermal fillers with a botox injection to create youthful results.
These are just a few of the numerous benefits provided by dermal fillers. It would be our pleasure to work with you to help you take advantage of all of the benefits provided by dermal fillers. Rely on the professionals at Amy Wildmon Aesthetics.
Contact Amy Wildmon Aesthetics To Make an Appointment for Dermal Fillers Today
If you are looking for a way to look and feel younger, it would be our pleasure to help you. At Amy Wildmon Aesthetics, we can use dermal fillers to help you plump up your skin, restore the volume of your face, erase wrinkles, and give you the youthful appearance you are looking for. We will use all of our experience to customize a treatment plan to meet your needs. Reach out to us to talk about dermal fillers, and make an appointment with us today! We look forward to working with you.