Botox/Xeomin Aftercare Instructions
- Keep upright for the first 4 hours after your procedure
- Try to sleep on your back, slightly raised with two pillows the first night after procedure
- You may gently apply light makeup after treatment but use a dabbing motion instead of a rubbing or spreading motion
- Gently exercise your face! Smile, raise your eyebrows, and frown. These gentle movements can enhance the effects of your Botox or Xeomin!
- Do not rub or massage the treated areas and avoid make-up (if possible)
- Do not wear headwear that is tightly fitted across the forehead such as hats, etc.
- Avoid sleeping on your face the first night
- Do not exercise or partake in any strenuous activity for 12 hours post procedure
- Avoid excess alcohol consumption for the next 24 hours
- Do not have any beauty treatments on your face for the next two weeks (facials, facial massage, etc.) This may cause the injected solution to spread to nearby muscles
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight, very cold temperatures, and saunas for the next two weeks